Technofy is a global IT & service company with headquarters in Sofia, Bulgaria. Founded in 2015 by French entrepreneurs the company strives for a perfect combination of sharp business attitude, technical expertise and artistic creativity.
We serve as a strategic partner for Enterprises and SMBs by offering unparalleled Cloud Engineering, Migration and Implementation services to achieve advanced and reliable IT solutions for their business. Technofy specializes in all top cloud platforms especially AWS - the leader in Cloud Computing. Since last year Technofy is a proud Amazon Advanced Consulting Partner.
We provide an end-to-end suite of global cloud computing, web and design services. Our goal is to help businesses transform on a global scale through the combination of creative thinking and the application of cloud-based technology.
Why you should join us?
Because Technofy is a big, dynamic and loving company with a truly unique working environment. One that is driven by an adherence to family values, hard work and opportunities to realize your biggest dreams through diverse and exciting projects.
We are deeply passionate about the work we do, strive to go the extra mile and create long-lasting relationships based on trust and integrity. Our goal is to help businesses transform on a global scale through the combination of creative thinking and the application of cloud-based technology.
What is Technofy
Technofy is a workplace that gives everyone the freedom and support to reach their fullest potential. We believe in nurturing talent and provide constant training opportunities. The growth of our employees is and will always be a high priority of ours.
If challenges inspire you and you possess the drive and ambition to succeed, if you see yourself
as part of a creative and friendly atmosphere, we can offer you the opportunity to become a
member of our team as a DevOps Engineer.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who will help us provide the right DevOps approach to our customers and bring them confidence in their infrastructure and processes. The scope of the tasks ranges from automating CI / CD pipelines, bridge legacy network administration tools with modern cloud and container-based solutions, write Infrastructure as Code stacks and imagine solutions to orchestrate technical workflows in accordance to business needs.
- Automating new & existing processes on customers' infrastructures
- Creating Infrastructure as Code & Configuration Management stacks with tools such as AWS CDK, Terraform and Ansible
- Designing and implementing solutions in projects where containers or Cloud-based managed services are used
- Applying best practices in terms of Continuous Delivery, Security and Efficiency according to the target environment
- Following and proposing architecture plans established by the team
- Providing continuous improvement, support and expertise to customers on implemented solutions
- Writing documentation regarding implemented solutions and drawing diagrams
- Participate in Agile rituals with the Delivery Team Leader
- Work on your self-actualization by passing certifications, attend relevant events and try things by yourself in our sandbox environment
- Staying up to date on the latest technologies
- Be passionate about what you do!
- A degree in Computer Science or other engineering specialty
- Knowledge of Python 3
- In-depth knowledge of Linux systems
- Prior knowledge of Terraform, CloudFormation or Ansible
- Understanding of network engineering
- Experience with Jenkins, Drone or GitLab CI
- Proficiency in English and communicative skills
- Desire to learn
Optional (But appreciated)
- Familiarity with programming languages
- Experience with AWS, Azure and / or Kubernetes
- A networking or Linux systems certification
Why join us? Technofy offers you:
- Competitive remuneration
- Dynamic and friendly environment
- Additional healthcare
- Financial support for various trainings
- Flexible working hours
- Head office located downtown
- Remote possible
- Amazing team and culture
If you are up to challenges, making new friends and discovering new opportunities, don't hesitate to push the "apply" button!
Please, send us only CV's in English and PDF format.