Mechanical DesignerUpSkill is transforming traditional HR Services into exciting, engaging, and effective Human Relations! Our team of experts is well-versed and experienced in delivering a large range of Talent Acquisition services. We are specialized in IT, ITO, BPO, SSC, SDC Recruitment, Executive Search, and HR Consultancy. We are building strong connections and facilitating efficient relations between job applicants and employers. We support both large international and local companies in growing their business, providing them with the best talent to help them succeed!
We are looking for an experienced Mechanical Designer to become part of our client`s R&D Team. They are a leader in providing cutting-edge decisions for the automotive sector.
What will you do?
• Play a key role in the design and development of Mechanical Engineering solutions;
• Perform design verification, feasibility studies, DFMEA, and risk analysis for new products;
• Work according to customer requirements and design custom products in order to deliver the best quality of product and meet client`s satisfaction;
• Responsible for project documentation and testing;
• Conduct engineering analysis, sizing, calculations, and selection of appropriate materials;
• Follow up on the Quality and Sustainability Standards of the company.
What do you need to have?
• Relevant university degree in Mechanical Engineering field or science;
• Experience in creating 3D CAD models and engineering detail drawings of components
• Previous exposure to Creo and/or CATIA V5 software modules 3D modeling, drafting and
automotive product design experience;
• Excellent knowledge of design and development processes with a specialty in plastic 3D modeling;
• Knowledge of thermal, mechanical, and magnetic simulations - Ansys;
• A team-player attitude and proactiveness;
• Good command of English (both oral and written);
What the company can offer?
• Supportive atmosphere and team;
• Training and professional development;
• Additional premium health insurance, MultiSport Card, and Food vouchers;
• Home office opportunity
• Flexible working hours.
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, don’t hesitate to apply! We welcome the opportunity to learn more about you! Please send your CV in English.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. License No.2826.
We will treat your application with full confidentiality!