Guest Services Representative/Receptionist
\\\\\\\"Lighthouse Golf and Spa\\\\\\\" is the most successful growing company on the north Bulgarian coast and leader in providing golf services. For our contribution in development of the Golf and Spa tourism in Bulgaria, we are awarded the \\\\\\\"Best golf and spa hotel\\\\\\\" in 2013. From 2016 Lighthouse Golf & Spa is part of the global brand \\\\\\\"European Tour Destination\\\\\\\".
We create unforgettable memories, inviting our guests to return again to us.
Our team consists of enthusiastic people who believe in the high level of service and success of the company.
We are looking for dynamic, self-motivated and positive persons to work in new season for 2018 for position
Receptionist on hotel reception
As a Front Desk Agent you are responsible to provide professional and customer focused service to our guests, ensuring their stay will become a memorable experience and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Provide prompt, courteous and efficient service to all guest, so as to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction through personalized service from arrival till departure;
- Ensure guests are personally greeted by name, if known and escorted to their room to make them feel expected and welcomed;
- Conduct in room & hotel familiarization and assist guest in hotel activity enquiries / requests;
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of hotel information and local services, including operating hours, promotions, events, attractions and any allied information to respond to guest queries;
- Maintain an awareness of rate levels to be sold on a daily basis and the occupancy levels;
- Accurately administer Front Desk cashiering standards and comply with all laid down systems, policies and procedures;
- Process accounts from check-in to check-out, ensuring accurate postings of all incidental charges using computerized Front Office systems;
- Maintain the privacy of all guests by ensuring that no details of the guests are disclosed;
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of the hotel’s policies, procedures and service standards and have full knowledge of the hotel facilities and happenings.
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a degree in hospitality with previous experiences in the Front Office Department within a hotel. Excellent written and verbal English communication skills and knowledge in an additional language, along with strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities are essentials. Computer literate and previous experiences with Opera are an advantage.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be customer driven and an extremely proactive and ‘switched on’ personality with an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character. You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
- Understanding the Job;
- Taking Responsibility;
- Recognizing Differences;
- Customer Focus;
- Customer Focus;
Please send us your actual CV and picture. Listed candidates will be contacted