As our company is developing, we are looking to hire Clinical Trials Area recruitment manager (CTARM) who needs to cover Western region of Bulgaria.
What we seek in the right candidate:
- Higher education, English language proficiency and very good computer literacy;
- Basic knowledge of clinical research process;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication ,presentation and organization skills;
- Self-motivated and able to take initiative and work independently and in a team environment;
- Ability to develop insight and analysis, providing scientific and commercial intelligence and foresight;
- Solutions and results-oriented, analytical, strategic, communication and decision-making skills;
- Readiness to regular business trips (no less than 50% of working time), clean driver's license category "B".
The CTARM needs to:
- blend with a cross-functional team of medical, research and feasibility specialists in order to identify ,scope and apply strategies for enhancing company’s performance in terms of subject recruiting, establishing contacts and attracting new partners ,also successful project placement.
- Monitor all important events, processes and phenomena that affect or could affect business and/or image of the company and inform the Management in timely manner.
- Actively participate in building and implementing training, optimizational and other strategies.
- Maintain frequent contact with all sites in the dedicated area, helping them to enhance their clinical trial performance.
- Actively search potential specialists to enrich company’s network.
We'll give you responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.You'll have continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
We promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
Competitive remuneration package and bonus system.
The right canidate is expected to start in late Q3 2020.
To apply, please send your CV in English and valid Picture.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The information you provide with your application is confidential and protected under the Personal Data Protection Law.