Chief Claim Handler
EUROHELP BULGARIA is official representative of one of the biggest financial institutions in Europe- DEKRA GROUP, especially the DEKRA Claims Services Branch.
EUROHELP BULGARIA is a specialized company in the field of General insurance and handling of the material and moral claims as a result of the road accidents, taking place in the country and abroad. Our main goal is to offer adequate and professional assistance to our clients. We were authorized to establish and we created the first and only Coordination Center in Bulgaria to represent DEKRA on the Bulgarian market. We have a vast network of independent experts covering all sides of claims market.
EUROHELP BULGARIA through a network all over the country by independent experts in the field of automobile and property insurance offers the following services:
· Determination of the actual value of the damaged vehicle to the date of the insured event
· Assess the degree of disability and the expert conclusions
· Inspection of the damaged property, upon occurrence of an insured event
· Preparation of quantification - bill and conclusion
· Completion of all necessary documents and providing them to the insurer
· Risk Analysis
· Representation of the insurance companies under the provision of Internal Regulation of Green Card System and 4th Motor EU Directive
· Consulting in the international claims and International Private Law
We are currently looking for a Chief Claim Handler to be part of our team – an analytic, coordinated, passionate and thoughtful person to help us achieve our goals.
In this role you will:
- Handle accident claims towards Bulgarian and foreign insurers. Providing European International Traffic and Insurance Law consulting.
- Coordinate activities of various experts.
- Manage end-to-end lifecycle of a claim with international partners on a professional and managerial level.
- Provide expert opinion to Bulgarian and foreign partners.
- Carry through careful claim analysis and keep a close eye on open files.
- Fully document a claim according to the given legislation.
The role is proper for you if you:
· Have a proven experience in Claims Handling is a must
· Are fluent in English
· Second foreign language will be considered an advantage
· Are computer literate- MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint) is a must
· Believe that personal accountability is the most essential key to your progress
· Are proactive and engaged, and with a can-do attitude
· Have an attention to detail and ability to manage confidential and sensitive information
What we offer you:
· Competitive remuneration
· The opportunity to work in a small, united team
· Have the tranquility to work in a friendly environment
· A vast network of professionals internationally and on the local market
· Office located in the perfect city center next to a Metro station
If this opportunity is one that you just cannot wait to dive into, let us know by submitting your recent CV in English. If shortlisted we will be happy to meet you and discuss the details. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).