Fusioo is a fast-growing company with a mission to help businesses get organized. Our flagship product helps customers create their custom online database in minutes, without writing code.
As a Junior Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will be a salesperson-in-training. You will start by providing your assigned Account Executive with high-quality sales leads.
With the right attitude, persistence and work ethic, this entry-level job can lay the foundation for a successful career in high tech sales.
Why choose Fusioo?
- Fast growing startup with unlimited growth potential
- Great product - our customers are our best evangelists!
- Remote work = more freedom :) //we will be setting up a regional office in Bulgaria soon
- Work with US and UK prospective clients
- Young (with a few grey hairs) and dynamic team
- We provide you with leads and sales/product training
- Good base with variable (multiplier) commission
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Work with a strong sense of urgency - this should translate into a high volume of calls and appointments
- Set up introductory calls with prospective clients
- Pass prospective clients for demo calls with our Account Executives
- Leverage any opportunity you can to learn about our target markets and businesses
- Learn the tools necessary to be successful: sales scripts, sales objections, and product information
- Consistently meet and exceed goals
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written English
- Positive and energetic
- Go-getter - You need to be self-driven and motivated to crush your goals and move forward in your career
- Ability to work remotely and independently
- Availability to work on different timezones (West/East US & EU)
- High volume, cold calling experience is a plus but not required
- Previous experience in a customer facing job (such as sales, telemarketing, recruitment, and investment banking/finance) is desirable, but not required.