Are you motivated and ready to join Strategic Planning and Specialized Controlling team?
WE WANT YOU!
Keep reading and decide for yourself
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive profile with natural curiosity and willing to participate in challenging activities in both agile and formal organization!
Strong intercultural skills and delivery orientation ability to challenge and provide well-argumented statement combined with the agile and “Can-do“ mind-set are the key success factors in the team.
If you have:
- Degree in Economics, Accounting, Mathematics or relevant field
- 3+ years of bank experience or experience in a financial institution
- Project management knowledge and experience with participation in Waterfall or Agile projects
- Knowledge/experience in Controlling area or expertise in other traditional bank activity
- MS Office 365 skills
- Ability to effectively use and get familiar with different project and agile squads documentation and KPIs
- Very good command of English
- Strong analytical skills
- Good organizational and communication skills
And you would like to:
- Monitor the costs and benefits of the projects for the whole organization
- Participate actively in the scoring, strategic focus alignment of each project/squad launch, as well as post-start monitoring
- Take part in setting up the Financial KPIs and their fulfillment
- Enhance the framework for benefits and costs tracking, as well as provide input for budgeting and forecast purposes
- Make creative suggestions and ensure monitoring of the fair-costs allocation of each agile squad and project in line with the controlling methods and methodology
- Participate at the Quarterly Business reviews covering the whole organization activities
- Be part of the team who embraces some of the best and proven agile techniques
- Contribute to agile and digital transformation of the organization
You will find:
- Dynamic and challenging job
- Excellent opportunities for professional and carrier growth in one of the leading banks in Bulgaria
- Remuneration according to the responsibilities of the position and market levels
- Various opportunities for learning and improvement of the knowledge and skills
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life/Accident insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sports card at preferential conditions
- Special conditions for bank services and products
Share your future with us!
Send your CV by using the Apply button under the job description.
The candidates approved on paper will be invited to an interview.
Confidentiality is guaranteed and the provided information is under special protection according to LPPD.