You will be responsible for:
We expect you to:
- managing the team of programmers working on FinTech solutions;
- training of other team members, consultations on technical decisions, code reviews;
- helping to organize the process for most effective results;
- remote communication to understand product requirements and technical aspects.
- be interested in the results and motivation of the whole team more than in personal performance;
- be a team player who is also able to figure out his tasks and find out the solutions by himself;
- be able not only to perform your work exactly according to the task, but also understand how to do it even better;
- be oriented to code quality and supportability;
- not only understand what OOP is, but also know how to apply it and understand that Design Patterns have nothing in common with designers;
- be able to analyze and understand the operation of large and complex systems;
- have at least 3 year of experience working with PHP and at least 5 years in programming;
- know that there are not only namespaces in PHP, but also generators;
- have experience working with at least one PHP framework: be familiar with good practices and not tend to reinvent the wheel;
- not only have experience in writing Unit tests, but also write a code that can be tested.
- fulltime labor contract;
- work with latest technologies in a promising FinTech Company;
- become member of a team with a team lead and QA;
- flexible working hours;
- professional training;
- life and health insurance;
- best training and advice from experienced co-workers;
- healthy snacks and fresh fruit during office hours;
- fun team, regular entertainment events.
Paysera is a fast-growing FinTech company providing payment services and solutions across Europe and outside its borders. There are currently over 250 employees working all over Europe, and the company continues to expand to other countries by means of franchising.
By joining our team you will become a new market creator, seeking to turn complex and difficult processes into simple ones, and make expensive services cheaper.
Paysera is a group of licensed companies offering a very wide range of payment services: from an alternative to a bank account to payment collection for online stores.
Paysera also runs a free ticketing system (Paysera Tickets) which allows event organizers to create and manage events online all by themselves.
At Paysera we believe that in order to achieve great results, a company needs to create the best working atmosphere and attract hardworking and enthusiastic people. Being guided by this principle, we support positive family-like climate at our offices and constantly organize various entertainment events and team building seminars for our staff. We also ensure that our team members comprehend the shared values and the goals of the company. Our team maintains and promotes healthy lifestyle by encouraging quitting bad habits and supporting the participation in sports.
In our view, improvement is one of the most important priorities for people. Therefore, the company provides the possibility for constant improvement by participating in various seminars and conferences designated for each employee. The company constantly develops an internal training system that helps keep all team members at a high level of professional skills. For candidates
If you want to join our team, please send your CV with the subject “Senior PHP Developer”. Your application will be treated in strict confidentiality. We appreciate all applicants for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted.