EKO Bulgaria is an international company in
the Petroleum sector. The Company distributes its products and offers its
services through a network of 90 petrol stations, using the EKO trademark.
Following its rapid growth and development, the Company is currently looking
for an Accountant to perform certain daily bookkeeping tasks and report
directly to one of the Accounting Supervisors.
Analyst - Accountant
invoices and credit notes after checking their correctness;
and confirming of vendor balances;
- Reconciling & controlling the balance
of certain G/L accounts;
- Archiving documents;
supporting of the month-end close activities;
- Ad hoc
work assigned by the Accounting Supervisor;
participate and support the internal continuous improvement program which
aims to make our processes more efficient;
- Keeps confidentiality with regard to the
company and its clients and vendors.
- University Degree in Accounting/Finance/ Economics;
- Work experience in similar position would be considered an
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems would be considered an
- Very good analytical skills;
- Ability to operate successfully under pressure;
- A collaborative and team-oriented attitude;
- Good Microsoft Office skills - MS Excel.
- The opportunity to be part of one of the biggest companies in
- Attractive social package (food vouchers, additional health,
and life insurance, sports card, etc.);
- The office is in the top business building in Sofia;
- Ongoing training and development opportunities.
- An opportunity for a professional development in a large international
company with well-established corporate standards;
- A dynamic working environment and exposure to international
Keeping your CV:
Please be informed that if, as a result of the recruitment process under this
job announcement, you are shortlisted, but not hired candidate, EKO Bulgaria
EAD, UIC 130948987 will keep your CV and the personal data, provided therein
for the term of 6 (six) months after the closure of the specific recruitment
procedure under this job announcement.
During this period EKO Bulgaria EAD will keep your personal data based on its
legitimate interest and for the purpose of consideration for future recruitment
At the end of that period, or once EKO Bulgaria EAD receive an objection
against keeping the above personal data filed by you, your CV will be destroyed
permanently without possibility for recovery.
If you are not a shortlisted candidate, your personal data contained in the
documentation provided by you for this specific recruitment process will be
deleted immediately after closure of the process.
You can at any time contact us and submit your objection against keeping your
CV for further recruitment processes using one of the following ways:
- via letter sent to: EKO Bulgaria EAD, UIC 130948987, address: Litex Tower,
Floor 9, 3, Lachezar Stanchev Street, Izgrev Region, Sofia 1756
You may also use the above ways of communication to exercise any of the
- to access and obtain a copy of your personal data, processed by EKO Bulgaria
- to request EKO Bulgaria EAD to amend any incorrect or incomplete personal
- to request deletion of your personal data, when the terms for its processing
have expired or you have filed an objection for further processing.