Accelerate your customer support career as a Customer Onboarding Specialist at a fast-growing stealth-mode startup.
When a customer is taking a chance on unfamiliar software, onboarding is one of the biggest pain points. With the help of a dedicated onboarding specialist, learning to use the product becomes an adventure instead of a chore. In this role, you won’t just be providing support during each customer’s onboarding process. We’ll call on you to be a full-time advocate for the user, helping the whole company understand what problems they face — and proposing novel solutions.
To succeed on an all-remote support team, you’ll need to build strong relationships with both your clients and your colleagues. Whether the app has a loyal, scalable customer base will come down to your efforts.
Our partner company’s culture is intense but rewarding. You’ll be encouraged to focus on your own growth, with time to both build your customer success background and pursue your personal passions. You’ll also enjoy a network of friends and career contacts that spans the globe. Apply now for the next step in your sales career.
- Become an expert in our partner's applications
- Onboard new clients, walk them through features, and ensure their comfort with the application
- Identify each customer’s problems and implement creative solutions
- Resolve Tier 1 and 2 issues in a timely and accurate fashion — anything from password resets to complex troubleshooting
- Replicate product issues reported by customers
- Collaborate with the engineering and product teams to escalate critical issues
- Translate technical speak and troubleshooting steps in a way that anyone could understand
- Gather feedback that helps the product team crank out features users are asking for
- Write knowledgebase articles for internal and external use
- Perform quality assurance on the product as needed
- 2 or more years of experience supporting an enterprise SaaS solution
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business or STEM field
- Superb phone, chat, and email etiquette
- Excellent troubleshooting, documentation, and communication skills — both oral and written
- Ability to reply in a responsive and sensitive manner to all customer inquiries
- Ability to think outside the box and find creative ways to solve problems