E-Motive is a trusted service provider for multichannel solutions worldwide.
Our team sells, optimizes, and provides customer service in more than 15 countries across Europe, Asia, and USA. We have business clients and we manage their online trades.
E-Motive provides outsourced services to sellers, brands, and manufacturers such as Inventory, Data Optimization, Account Management, Customer Service and Web Development. We want to enable them to represent themselves on multichannel e-commerce platforms, this predominately is eBay and Amazon.
We also provide services directly to eBay and represent them in several countries around the world.
About the Role
We are on the lookout for enthusiasm, passion and bags of personality to add to our team. The Account Manager is a client-oriented, self-motivated person with strong attention to detail. Ideally with experience with e-Commerce.
- Working with existing customers
- Monitoring customer performance
- Providing customers with performance reports
- Gaging client satisfaction and product improvement ideas
- Upselling additional products and services
- Getting referrals from happy customers
- Work with customers for case studies and stories
- Retain customers
- Being proactive in sharing insights and ideas to the management
- Stay current on industry / technical trends, development
- Excellent English language - Additional Languages skill is a plus
- Highly organized - multitasking and prioritization skills are a must
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in a customer-facing environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Conversant with Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Comfort and confidence interacting with clients, with timely follow-up and urgency
- Strong sense of teamwork, integrity, self-motivation and positive attitude
What we offer
You will also enjoy all the benefits which come with being part of a growing business. We value the people that work for us so in addition to a competitive salary we offer…
- A great professional experience in a fast-paced sector.
- Ongoing training.
- Young and friendly team to work with.
- English-speaking environment.
- Opportunity for further professional development.
- Regular Team building events.
- Work from home option
If you want to join an environment that is professional, challenging, hardworking and rewarding, become part of a committed team whose vision is to deliver breakthrough results, please contact our Recruitment Team supplying your English CV and salary/benefit package.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company. So, if you think this is the role for you, apply today.