Training and Development Specialist
LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retailer with a turnover of $3 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1988 and is today one of Turkey’s leading fashion brands. We trade in around 1300 stores in 58 countries, with our philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” we are enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices. There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more than 57,000 people in Turkey and abroad.
LC Waikiki aims to be the one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe.
We Crown Our Success with Awards
- We are ranked as 1st in “The Largest Ready-Made Clothing Retailer of Turkey based on the Number of Stores”
- 1st in “The Biggest Retail Companies According to Square Meter Abroad”
- We ranked 1st in Women Employee Friendly & Women Manager Friendly Companies in Capital Women Friendly Companies Survey 2020.
- We received The Most Reputable Brand of the Year – Turkey Award by The One Awards in 2020.
- We ranked 1st in “Most Admired Companies of the Business World” survey conducted by Capital Magazine, in the Ready-to-Wear and Retail category in 2019.
The Role: Training and Development Specialist
We are looking for a highly skilled Training and Development Specialist to design, develop and deliver training programs for our organization. As a Training and Development Specialist, you will be responsible for assessing employee needs, creating training materials, facilitating training sessions, and evaluating the effectiveness of the training programs.
· Conduct training and development needs analysis - determine the organizational, professional, personal, and managerial training needs.
· Collaborate with management and other departments to determine training priorities.
· Conduct newcomers’ orientation processes.
· Follow up on the orientation process to help integrate the new employees into LC Waikiki and assist them to become contributing members of the team by increasing their competence.
· Design the trainings in accordance with the requirements, prepare training plans by determining the internal and external training resources.
· Conduct training sessions, both in-person and online and manage necessary documentation processes.
· Translate and adapt training material prepared by the corporate Training experts.
· Manage the promotion and development programs – help the participants professional and behavioral development to be prepared for promotion into a management role.
· Provide user support and manage internal systems that enhance the learning process (eTraining platform, assessment platform, etc.)
· Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and make improvements as needed.
· Maintain training records and ensure compliance with all relevant company procedures and country regulations and laws.
· Report on Training and Development status to local management and Corporate Headquarters.
· Stay current on industry trends and best practices in training and development.
Required qualifications and capabilities:
· University Degree
· Fluent written and spoken English
· Experience in Training and Development or related field
· Knowledge of MS Office programs
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Analytical competence and ability to innovate and improve existing processes
· Service oriented mentality and readiness to support the colleagues in the learning process
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
At LC Waikiki our values are being virtuous, achieving together, acquiring extensive expertise, being customer-oriented, challenging the difficulties.
If you have passion for learning and development and are willing to join dynamic and growing organisation, come and join us!
At LC Waikiki, we take the time to review each application that meet the requirements. If your application found appropriate, we will contact you via phone or email.