AREA SALES MANAGER - EAST BULGARIA
company is one of the biggest reseller companies in Bulgaria. We represent
more than 27 brands and we work with all the biggest companies here.
We are currently looking for an Area Sales Manager to lead our East Bulgaria sales team.
AREA SALES MANAGER EAST BULGARIA
The Area Sales Manager is responsible for the overall sales function in the assigned area, building solid and professional relationship based on recognized expertise and trust with customers and influencers. Manages distributors with respect to sales, customer service, customer compliant handling and administration of sales activities.
• Lead and develop the team.
• Responsible for delivery of sales targets and other KPIs.
• Maintain short / long term development plans for distributors, undertakes the execution of sales contracts and negotiations in line with the commercial policy.
• Ensure execution of campaigns and sales offers to the customers in the designated area.
• Ensure daily coaching and lead change, provide support to his subordinates to work as a team.
• Accurately forecast product demand to ensure product availability for assigned territory.
• Ensure that company policies are well understood and implemented by the sales function and where necessary by customers.
• Implement and administer crop offers and retail programs within assigned territory.
• Develop a profound understanding of customer needs via consultative selling within assigned market areas.
• Cooperate continuously and efficiently with other departments (marketing, technical, logistics, etc.).
• Follow-up of the clients’ satisfaction subsequently to the sales season’s end.
• Monitor inventory at distributors’ level.
• Ensure compliance with local legislation and competition laws.
CRITICAL EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
• Relevant degree;
• Minimum 3 years of sales experience;
• Proven leadership and people management experience;
• Proactive and with strong change management skills;
• Understands market dynamics and competitive environment;
• Able to use market research effectively to understand customer, markets, channels;
• Strong communication skills, influencing and negotiation skills;
• Analytical thinking and financial acumen;
• Good English;
• Driving license, category “B”. Active driver.
We’ll review all applications in confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.