A1 is looking for a Functional Lead Order to Cash! Are you the missing link?
For the starting of a new organization, directed towards offering global business services, we are looking for experts to join our team and be part of history.
- lead, manage and organize the OTC Service Delivery team globally while ensuring the process performance of the service delivery in accordance with SLA, best practices, Internal controls, KPIs etc.;
- organize service delivery strategy and ensure adherence to internal customer requirements and performance management measures for the Order to Cash teams;
- develop capabilities to meet the changing needs of the business service center and its stakeholders;
- oversee that the end-to-end process is documented, maintained and performed according to the Company’s standards;
- ensure new business activities/processes are executed efficiently and effectively with appropriate controls, training and documentation;
- drive process changes to ensure efficiency and effectiveness, support continuous improvement and enable effective processes together with the Global Process Owner, while implementing a customer-oriented culture in the organization;
- build and maintain relationships with Business Unit partners. Participate in special projects;
- be part of the building up of the OTC area - resource, train, motivate and manage the team within the function.
If you are good at:
- understanding the end-to-end OTC process with the aim to improve it;
- establishing and leading the OTC team and operations across the whole company in a KPI driven support service center environment;
- implementing and preparing strategy on day to day basis to achieve monthly collections target, risk assessment and other OTC relevant KPI’s;
- implementing strategies in the OTC process to reduce the company’s DSO and past due invoices;
- establishing and adequate control environment and optimizing the efficiency of OTC process with focus to deliver improvement in working capital of the company;
- offering operational support and assistance to OTC team to ensure smooth and timely sub ledger close;
- taking responsibility for the overall performance of the team, monitoring their performance, providing timely feedback & assisting them to improve on their identified training needs;
- developing and publishing weekly / monthly / quarterly key performance Indicators (KPIs) to stakeholders and executive management;
- reviewing and analyzing current procedures in order to recommend and implement changes to standardize activities and integrate into shared services;
- identification of clear objectives for the team, providing coaching, career development and feedback to team members, providing performance evaluation and reward;
- participating and championing cross-functional process and system improvement initiatives;
- leading the maintenance of a strong Controls environment.
And you have:
- knowledge and experience in collection and risk assessment;
- good motivation and negotiation skills;
- track record of closely partnering and driving change in concert with corporate management, specifically related to global processes and systems.
- proven track record of successfully managing and developing teams;
- fluent level of English – written and spoken; German is an advantage;
- experience with accounting software, e.g. SAP, Billing systems, etc.
We offer you:
- a chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- to work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- on- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.