A1 is looking for a Procure to Pay Specialist! Are you the missing link?
For the starting of a new organization, directed towards offering global business services, we are looking for experts to join our team and be part of history.
- Execute and process documents (invoices, credit notes, memos) in accordance with SLA, best practices, Internal controls, KPIs etc. for the Procure to Pay team;
- Ensure accurate, timely and complete recording and analysis of supplier accounts and transactions;
- Process statements, analyzing overdue balances and other miscellaneous supplier issues;
- Provide support on returned supplier payments and communicate with suppliers as needed;
- Submit requests to maintain and update supplier records (name, address, bank account information), verification of data changes in line with Internal guidelines and procedures;
- Provide effective, efficient and accurate administrative support for PTP related processes;
- Support with accounting tasks and month-end and year-end financial closing process;
- Support stakeholders in resolving sensitive and complex inquiries and issues, help for improving end-user knowledge in order to reduce the processes exceptions;
If you are good at:
- Providing on-going support for the PTP business solution;
- Contribute to reduce the company’s DPO and improve payments on time;
- Participating in cross-functional process and system improvement initiatives, while maintaining adherence to Internal Controls environment.
- Collecting and summarizing accounting and business information for the purposes of the management and internal needs, ensuring reliable and timely communication with all stakeholders;
- Providing support to the organization as requested;
- Good organizational and time-management skills;
- Good customer service skills, communication skills with attention to detail;
And you have:
- Knowledge and experience in accounts payable, invoice handling and payments;
- Experience working in a global organization;
- Problem solving skills and adherence to deadlines;
- Fluent level of English, German is required – written and spoken (minimum B2 level)
- Experience with accounting software, e.g. SAP, experience with Ivalua, Ariba would be considered an advantage.
We offer you:
- A chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- Possibility to participate in process improvement opportunities based on the use of technologies;
- To be a part of the building up of the PTP team and various projects for new systems implementation and process optimization.
- On- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office;