A1 Bulgaria is much more than just a telecommunications company. As part of the A1 Telekom Austria Group, we drive digitalization in 7 countries with innovative solutions and new business areas.
Be part of a great company that can help pave the way of your professional and personal development? We are offering you an exciting opportunity to be Application Support Engineer.
- At least 3 years of proven experience in SQL database adminsitration (e.g. MS SQL, MySqL, Teradata, Oracle)
- Experience in operating and monitoring ETL workflows like UC4/AWA or AB Intio ETL;
- Power user level in command with Linux;
- Good in scripting with Perl or Shell script;
- Good command in both spoken and written English;
- Solution-oriented and committed.
Your daily tasks:
- Plan and Implement DWH business workflows using UC4;
- Monitor handling of all workflows;
- Adapt all workflows because of environment changes;
- Support of BI/DWH application releases;
- Evaluation and implementation of service requests;
- Creating and maintaining documentation for operations and support.
We will consider as a plus if you have:
- Knowledge and experience with Teradata
- Working with Agile methodology.
What we offer you:
- An amazing chance to join in one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- To work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- To add positive value and huge impact to the long term strategy of the company;
- On- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.