A1 is looking for a Global Process Owner Record to Report! Are you the missing link?
For the starting of a new organization, directed towards offering global business services, we are looking for experts to join our team and be part of history.
- take responsibility over defining end-to-end process, performance measures, internal controls, business rules, standards and policies within the Record to Report (RTR) functional area;
- manage process specific documentation, demonstrate expertise and offer guidance for process analysis and improvements to colleagues (act as subject matter expert for the RTR E2E process);
- implement a global standard process model for record to report from a process, people and technology perspective;
- take responsibility for shaping and designing the process and controls needed whilst simultaneously creating a culture of continuous improvement for record to report (processes, systems, data, training, people)
- be involved in managing business process transformations and have ownership for the delivery of key record to report programs (on-going and future projects) across multiple operating companies;
- develop process variants, interim solutions and workarounds together with the Transition and support services team;
- prioritize process development activities, while keeping all stakeholders up to speed;
- identify improvement opportunities within record to report with the overall view on how it impacts the whole organization;
- ensure service is delivered with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and in accordance with the SLA’s agreed with the senior management.
If you are good at:
- understanding the end-to-end RTR process with the aim to improve it;
- defining business requirements for record to report global process;
- collaborating across functions and sites to harmonize requirements and solutions
- recommending solutions and consolidating platforms to improve integration and reduce support burden;
- identification of improvement opportunities to advance key record to report process metrics;
- identification and implementation of critical projects which reduce costs while improving overall process value;
- coordination of the collaboration with IT regarding the development of system standards and integration of technology for record to report;
- minimizing customization of technology solutions; achievement of high standardization levels;
- guiding the scope and priority of enhancement work done by support organization;
- participating and championing cross-functional process and system improvement initiatives;
- leading the maintenance of a strong Controls environment.
And you have:
- knowledge and experience in record to report, preferably in process optimization/ improvement;
- good motivation and negotiation skills;
- track record of closely partnering and driving change in concert with corporate management, specifically related to global processes and systems;
- ability to quickly absorb new concepts and ideas – including operations model and BU or location-specific needs;
- open-minded and culturally sensitive approach, well-structured and self-driven, innovation-driven persona;
- fluent level of English – written and spoken; German is an advantage;
- expertise with SAP and/ or process mining software.
We offer you:
- a chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- to work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- on- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.