A1 Bulgaria is much more than just a telecommunications company. As part of the A1 Telekom Austria Group, we drive digitalization in 7 countries with innovative solutions and new business areas. Join us in shaping the future in which you want to live. Bring in all your strengths and try something new.
- ICT is an important growth business at A1. The satisfaction of our customers, top service quality and service stability are the prerequisites for our market success. We are looking for an experienced ICT expert with a strong will to design.
- Integration, documentation, creation, and deployment of software packages and applications for Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM);
- Plain-Build-Run activities in the field of Microsoft SCCM Operating System Deployment and Microsoft Deployment Toolkit;
- Integration, documentation and testing of all client hardware;
- Implementation of projects and participation in operational boards;
- Problem management in the area of Microsoft SCCM Operating System Deployment;
- Compliance with ITIL processes (incident/problem/change management);
- 3rd level support according to service responsibility;
- End-2-End Responsibility for Defined Workplace Services;
- Ensuring a high technical quality standard of the services provided;
- Training of new employees in relation to the relevant responsibilities.
Technical skills and expertise:
- 3-5 years of technical experience in Microsoft Client products, especially for Windows 10, Office 365, MS System Center and Azure (with corresponding Microsoft certifications);
- Ideally certified experts in Microsoft client technologies and have experience building and implementing workplace solutions in the enterprise segment;
- In-depth technical knowledge of MS System Center, Windows 10 and network;
- Very good knowledge of common script languages (VbScript, Powershell etc.);
- Good, general ICT knowledge of service management (ITIL), Microsoft environment, as well as Microsoft Server Operating System and network knowledge;
- There is no language barrier for you. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German.
What would grab our attention:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the capability to identify solutions to unusual and complex problems;
- Very good interpersonal skills to interact with customers, team members and management;
- You find yourself as a professional capable to handle with planning and monitoring of assigned tasks. You have a high degree of self-motivation and drive things forward;
- You follow strong sense of confidentiality and loyalty;
- Strong quality awareness, as well as service and customer orientation;
- Safe approach when dealing with customers;
- Flexibility and willingness to travel.
Why should you apply:
- Best of both: Stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- Modern working atmosphere and central office;
- Friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- Constant learning according to personal potential and company needs;
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you think entrepreneurially, are looking for success in an ambitious team and want development opportunities with a wide range of challenges, then apply.
Make it happen! Develop yourself further with us & Unlock Your Talent!