A1 Bulgaria is much more than just a telecommunications company. As part of the A1 Telekom Austria Group, we drive digitalization in 7 countries with innovative solutions and new business areas. Join us in shaping the future in which you want to live. Bring in all your strengths and try something new.
- In the modern digital age, our world is changing fast and our businesses are constantly evolving. This is why we are on the look for an Operational Expert TV Platforms A1 Group. Our new teammate will be working closely with our program manager located in Bulgaria, leading specialists and managers at all A1 Group countries.
- Have you heard of our new interactive TV platform - A1 Xplore TV? It combines the functionalities of interactive television with streaming services.
As an Operational Expert, you are responsible for coordinating and managing multiple, complex activities in the area of A1 Group TV platforms. Your focus will be maintaining detailed reports and presentations with collected, synchronized information flow regarding progress of all TV platforms initiatives.
The role could be challenging, but totally rewarding!
- Tracking, preparing, analyzing and presenting all initiatives and technical documentation to the program manager and responsible leading managers at A1 Group;
- To be deeply involved in implementation of program activities in the scope of A1 Group TV platforms and serve as a trusted partner to the line manager in Bulgaria;
- Preparing regular reports for tracking the status of predefined KPIs and specific reports upon request;
- Collaboration with all responsible colleagues in A1 Group family to verify high volume of information requirements;
- Conduct meetings and correspondence with colleagues at different management levels in A1 Group in a timely and accurate manner;
- Responsible for the quality of the collected information, prepared documentation and internal correspondence;
- Monitoring the compliance with the agreed deadlines;
- Actively identifies, coordinates and facilitates continuous improvement of the workflow with managers at A1 Group involved in the area of TV platforms;
- Provide recommendations and suggestions for improvements in any aspects relating to increased performance of TV platforms at A1 Group;
- Keep up to date with the current TV market trends and industry forecasts.
Who we are looking for:
- You have 2+ years previous experience in project/program management/coordination, reporting in a multicultural environment;
- You hold University degree in IT, Engineering, Telecommunications, Finance or other relevant area;
- Analytical, organized, proactive, detail oriented professional, able to work in a dynamic atmosphere;
- Excellent social and presentation skills;
- You are experienced in maintaining formal correspondence;
- You find yourself as a professional capable to handle with planning and monitoring of assigned tasks;
- You demonstrate excellent command of MS office package (specifically Excel, Powerpoint) or compatible products;
- You are experienced with IPTV, DVB, OTT video services.
- You follow strong sense of confidentiality and loyalty;
- There is no language barrier for you. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
What would grab our attention:
- Experience, good knowledge or deep curiosity in the areas of IT, Digital transformation or Telecommunications – be ready to share with us your interests;
- You are aware of HD, 3D, 2K, 4K, HFR, UHDTV video resolution and other video/tv technologies.
Why should you apply:
- Best of both: Stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- Modern working atmosphere and central office;
- Friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- Constant learning according to personal potential and company needs;
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
Our mission is to Empower Digital Life for our customers and the society.
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just, because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger!
Make it happen! Develop yourself further with us & Unlock Your Talent!