A1 is much more than just a telecommunications company. As part of the A1 Telekom Austria Group, we drive digitisation in 7 countries with innovative solutions and new business areas. Are you looking for a new challenge and would like to help us shape the future you want to live in? Then bring in all your strengths and try out new things. Develop yourself further with us. Make it happen.
In a nutshell
- In the Business Intelligence Competence Center we provide advanced analytics and state-of-the-art reporting for our business units and introduce new technologies such as Data Lake & Artificial Intelligence solutions. In this way, we provide decisive information for the achievement of our corporate goals.
You like to learn new things, are curious and motivated? Then apply now and become part of our team from 2021!
- You will design, develop and test scalable Big Data solutions for A1. In addition to classic batch solutions, you also design & construct 'near' real time solutions.
- You will work closely with the Data Scientists and other stakeholders in the departments.
- You work on the construction & architecture of the central Data Lake.
- You optimize the data flow, test and assess the accuracy of the data processing.
- You test, compare and try out new technologies and thus drive innovation.
That distinguishes you
- You have completed or have already completed a university or university of applied sciences degree with a focus on mathematics, computer science or business informatics.
- You have knowledge in design & development of data pipelines, ideally (near-) real time implementations.
- English is no problem for you.
- You have a quick perception which helps you to grasp problems quickly and solve them effectively.
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in Linux scripts and SQL.
We are particularly pleased about your application, if ...
- you know Java, Python & Spark and already have experience with BIG DATA distributions (e.g. Cloudera) and/or datawarehousing.
What we offer:
- An amazing chance to join in one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader.
- To work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals.
- To add positive value and huge impact to the long term strategy of the company.
- On- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs.
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment.
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits.