In order to truly grow and be competitive in the fast-paced digital market we need to make sense of the enormous amounts of data passing through our network. With your individual problem solving abilities you can help us to create a new information-based A1. Currently we are on the look for a Junior Access Network Engineer.
You will be accountable for:
- Exploring the potential opportunities for development of the Access Network and proposing possible improvements;
- Network architecture design, planning, implementation, configurations and maintenance;
- Solution acceptance testing and migrations;
- Performing network and software updates / upgrades;
- Quickly eliminating problems;
- Coordination with network equipment vendors to ensure current hardware and software features are matching design requirements;
- Monitoring, analyzing and proposing necessary changes to improve the Access Network.
You will need to have some of the following skills:
- Minimum 1 year experience in the area of engineering, development and management of network technologies;
- Knowledge of VLANs;
- Knowledge of Subnetting;
- TCP/IP troubleshooting skills;
- Knowledge of Routing and Switching;
- Good understanding of the OSI model;
- Basic knowledge of Bridging, Switching, Routing, Ethernet, GPON, Docsis, DHCP, TFTP, FTTx, BNG, Remote Access;
- Basic knowledge of Linux / Unix, Bash scripting;
- Good understanding of Service Providers Networks and Services;
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written).
Considered as Advantage is, if you have:
- Knowledge of Access Networks such as xPON will be a serious plus;
- Scripting and Automation skills will be a plus;
- Certification as CCNA, CCNP, NRS I, NRS II, SRA will be a plus.
Our best candidates are:
- Team players;
- Eager to learn new technologies;
- Creative and proactive.
If you need further information about the position please contact Teodora Devletyan /email@example.com/.