AN ALL New Tech LTD is one
of the biggest growing Marketing agency for Forex Trading Company on the
Capital market. Supporting platform is a global online Forex broker, which
offers some of the tightest spreads in the market for Forex trading, through
its in and user-friendly trading platform, based on the web.
We are looking for a talented
individual to join our team as Social Media Specialist. Our company offers an
exciting work environment, attractive financial package and development
opportunities that match the individual’s aspirations. You need to be
professional, respect time and punctuality.
- Responsible for the company brand
awareness execution cross social network.
- Hands on accountability – setting up online performance campaigns cross the
social network arena, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram - Including
uploading ads, targeting groups, adjusting bids and implementing tracking
- Responsible for optimization, including ensuring that the campaigns reach ROI
- Re-targeting new groups, pausing inefficient or expensive campaigns and
constantly reallocating the funds to the highest performing target groups on
the mobile channels WhatsApp, Telegram, other.
- Responsible for initiate and develop social campaigns ideas.
- Responsible for conducting ongoing A/B testing.
- Identify new opportunities and search new target groups in order to hit
targets by using different research tools either internal within the social
networks or external from third party providers.
- Work closely with the designers and sales team to promote new promotions and
Our ideal candidate:
English speaker - must.
- At least 1-2 years of experience working with the Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Experience in
managing pages and groups
- Previous experience in a digital agency or in-house online marketing team.
- E-commerce experience – preferable.
- Strong analytical, excel and quantitative skills.
- Results orientated individual with focus on delivery, agility and control.
- Deep understanding of BI, capability of analyzing large data sets.
- Strong understanding of digital advertising practices.
- Excellent analytical skills and social networks savvy.
- Strong web analytical skills and multi task abilities.
- Strategic thinker with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to see trends and patterns in data and relate changes to performance.
What we offer:
- Big attractive base salary.
- Full time position - 5 days a week.
- Other social benefits – Multisport card.
- Paid Vacations, Holidays and Team buildings.
- Weekly sport day (Football) + catering in the
- Variety of different snacks and drinks in the
- An opportunity to develop high level skills in
many different areas.
- You will have the pleasure to work in a fun
and united environment.
- Abroad training for personal development
skills with high level benefits.
If You qualify, to the upper requirements, we
will be waiting for your updated CV - IN ENGLISH ONLY!