Too-big-to-really-imagine-it data solutions
Make it happen
A1 Group provides integrated solutions for complete or partial outsourcing of IT workplaces for large and medium-sized enterprises. Our services focus on supporting the client\'s desktop landscape with standardized and modularized performance with quality features.
What are we looking for:
Full – scale SAN and Storage System administrator, passionate about virtualization.
If you are eager to:
- gather use case requirements for, test and release high quality solutions based on VMware products.
- make recommendations about platform and technology adoption, including all aspects of IT technologies (i.e. infrastructure servers, database servers, application servers, storages, libraries, transport technologies, frameworks, etc.);
- perform technical due diligence on IT systems/infrastructure;
- ensure storage provisioning, capacity planning and performance tuning;
- identify, analyze and solve problems.
And you possess:
- 5+ years of technical or operations experience;
- VMware Certified Professional or demonstrate equivalent experience.
- experience with Linux and Windows servers in virtualized environments, blade chassis, storages, networking equipment;
- familiarity with load balancing, firewalls, etc.;
- excellent communication skills and ability to work in large complex projects;
- working knowledge of English.
The following will be considered as an advantage:
- good knowledge of installation, configuration, support and maintenance of SAN switches (Brocade), - storage arrays – EMC, 3PAR and other storage arrays;
- some experience with scripting.
- a chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- to work in a friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- on- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you need further information about the position please contact Gergana Tsvyatkova /email@example.com/.