Human factor is the most crucial aspect for the success of every organization. Astrea creates
solutions, while at the same time puts into this process uniqueness, creativity, flexibility, energy and positive thinking. We will find for you, the right people on the right place. Our striving is to improve the interaction between individuals and organizations at all levels thanks to the already proved business strategies and processes.
Recruitment and job application in time of coronavirus is not a new book, buteveryday life. All interviews will be conducted online or by phone for your comfort. The hiring process, starting dates and initial trainings with our clients have been tailored according to the official prescriptions and some of them will be conducted online.
About the company:
Our partner is one of the most reputable finance and insurance companies in the world, with operations in more than 80 countries and more than 50 000 employees all over the world. As a provider of a variety of travel insurance solutions, our partner has established a team of coordinators who assist clients in unexpected circumstances during trips abroad. If you are a French speaker and you are looking for a meaningful career, then don’t hesitate to apply for the position of International Travel Insurance Coordinator!
Essential Job Functions:
* Handle incoming calls from clients of the respective company;
* Conduct research and document every case according to the established procedures;
* Solve complex issues while keeping your composure;
* Follow up with the customers and track communications;
* Communicate all complicated matters to the supervisor.
Requirements and qualifications:
* Fluency in French and English;
* Previous experience in BPO or Shared Service environment;
* Attention to detail and ability to multi task;
* Positive attitude and a good team player;
* Ability to work independently with little supervision;
* Good phone presence and computer literacy;
Our client’s offer:
* FULLY REMOTE RECRUITMENT PROCESS;
* Attractive remuneration;
* Extra employee benefits – sports card, home office, additional health insurance, special
discounts and many more;
* Great variety of training programs;
* Healthy work environment and friendly co-workers;
* Flexible schedule – day shifts.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate,
do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref.
SM_CSAM.) Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).