Too-big-to-really-imagine-it data solutions
Make it happen
Maybe there is a lot more to learn about the first mobile provider in Bulgaria, which showed what 5G is? We are also much into IT.
So currently, we are on the look for an Application Developer for our OSS team.
You will be responsible for:
- Resource Inventory System used in Bulgaria, Serbia, Slovenia and Croatia - yeap, we are not just local
- Understanding customer requirements, analyzing and converting them to appropriate implementation - the customer tells you want they want, you do the magic
- Enhancing and configuring application functionality – this is how we meet business needs
- Working with internal customers to identify and define requirements for new solutions - you are the tech person, we want it to work
- Developing Interface Adapters between inventory system and OSS systems – you are the link
- Automating and orchestrating operation tasks - because we want to save time in order to do the cool things
- Troubleshooting problems and coordinating them with Vendor’s Technical support - even we need good partners
If you have:
- Knowledge in SQL programming and database development
- Knowledge in Java is strong advantage
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Experience with Inventory tools is advantage
Not impressed yet – how about we try to charm you in person?
If you need further information about the position please contact Teodora Devletyan /email@example.com/.