Too-big-to-really-imagine-it data solutions
Make it happen
Maybe there is a lot more to learn about the first mobile provider in Bulgaria, which showed what 5G is? We are also much into IT.
So currently, we are on the look for a Data Scientist for our OSS team.
What you are going to do:
- Grasp the essentials of complex problems from different business areas – we don’t want to put you in a frame
- Apply data mining - you are the one with the state-of-the-art methods
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data – because data doesn’t matter if it doesn’t make sense
- Select, validate, and train appropriate machine learning models – you know what works
- Perform experiments and present results in clear and effective fashion – we also have to figure the date out
- Collaborate with product teams to clear objectives, tasks and deliverables – everbody needs a hand to be great
- Build and maintain tools and infrastructure to develop analytical solutions and data pipelines – because somethings have to be built from scratch
- Identify new applications of AI in the current A1 tools – you have an innovator’s mind
What you have already done / learned:
- Programming and quantitative analysis skills
- Experience in Python and/or R
- Experience using statistical, analytical and visualization skills to generate insights
- Experience with big data
- Experience in automating regular work flows
- Experience in version control software such as git
- Experience in front-end development is a plus
- Strong desire to learn new analytical skills and techniques
Not impressed yet – how about we try to charm you in person?
If you need further information about the position please contact Teodora Devletyan /email@example.com/.