Telenor Common Operation (TnCO) is a technology service provider delivering wide variety of professional Telco, IP and IT services. We were established in 2013 and have 640+ employees located in four countries: Bulgaria, Hungary, Serbia and Montenegro. Currently we are providing services to five customers – Telenor Bulgaria, Telenor Hungary, Telenor Serbia, Telenor Montenegro and Telenor Global Wholesale (Norway).
In Telenor, we believe that the successful social strategy of each company begins with responsibility for the people, who build its success and its good name. Care and recognition for the employees are the main factors for the growth of our company. For this reason, we provide our staff with the best working conditions to enable them to develop their professional and personal skills.
In this role you would be required to provide support in reference with the database operations, maintenance and configurations of the database infrastructure.
Your main responsibilities would be:
What we would expect from you:
- Installing, configuring and maintaining database infrastructure.
- Analyze and help resolving software related issues and recommend solution.
- Support database systems to ensure high availability and security.
- Support of database operations, maintenance and integration in an operational environment
- Provide access to data, control and monitor user access.
- Lead database backup and recovery processes, data replication support and archiving.
- Support development and implementation of applications
- Participate in cross-team projects
- Off-shift and weekend work with rotating on call coverage.
- University degree in IT, Telecommunication, Engineering
- Fluent in English
- At least 2 year experience of installing, configuring and maintaining database infrastructure (Oracle, and/or MSSQL and/or MySQL)
- Willingness to learn new technologies and adapt to changes
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to initiate and drive improvement and change
- Good communication skills on all levels and across cultures and disciplines
- Willingness to travel in Europe mainly
- Cross-border working opportunity in a collaborative team
- Positive workplace culture where you would receive all the support you need from your peers and managers in order to achieve your personal and team goals
- Annual bonus based on your personal performance
- Preferential prices for mobile devices and accessories
- Unlimited mobile services and mobile internet
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly food and gift vouchers
- Transportation allowance
- Additional health insurance
CHALLENGE YOURSELF! DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and in compliance with applicable law regarding personal data protections.