Telenor Common Operation (TnCO) is a technology service provider delivering wide variety of professional Telco, IP and IT services. We were established in 2013 and have 640+ employees located in four countries: Bulgaria, Hungary, Serbia and Montenegro. Currently we are providing services to five customers – Telenor Bulgaria, Telenor Hungary, Telenor Serbia, Telenor Montenegro and Telenor Global Wholesale (Norway).
In Telenor, we believe that the successful social strategy of each company begins with responsibility for the people, who build its success and its good name. Care and recognition for the employees are the main factors for the growth of our company. For this reason, we provide our staff with the best working conditions to enable them to develop their professional and personal skills.
We are looking for a new member of our Field Maintenance Team in Sofia. This person would perform actions concerning preventive and corrective field maintenance of Telecom equipment and corresponded passive infrastructure, including intervention on site 24/7 in case of failure. Additionally, the Field Maintenance Engineer would be responsible for development of network in terms of enhancement of its reliability.
Your main responsibilities would be:
• Perform acceptance of new Telecom equipment and variety types of leased lines
• Perform configuration, re-configuration and maintenance of Telecom equipment
• Coordinate with subcontractors the activities related to integration of Telecom and passive Equipment
• Prepare and regularly update the data bases
• Maintenance of Fibre Optic Equipment – the ones owned by the company and TT for rented ones
• Provide support to the subcontractors for ordered corrective activities
• Perform 24/7 stand by alert for Site maintenance
• Perform interface cabling and WO execution
What we would expect from you:
• University degree in Telecomunications
• Computer skills (MS Windows, MS Office, Internet & E-mail)
• Working experience of 3 years within mobile telephony
• Clean driving license
• Fluent in English
• Ability for team work
• Capability for multitasking and quick making of decisions
• Ability for continual learning (keeping track of new technologies attending presentations, courses and seminars)
• Ability to work in the field for several days
• Ability to work in shifts (Night work and stand-by duty can be requested)
• Cross-border working opportunity in a collaborative team
• Positive workplace culture where you would receive all the support you need from your peers and managers in order to achieve your personal and team goals
• Annual bonus based on your personal performance
• Preferential prices for mobile devices and accessories
• Unlimited mobile services and mobile internet
• Flexible working hours
• Monthly food and gift vouchers
• Transportation allowance
• Additional health insurance
CHALLENGE YOURSELF! DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and in compliance with applicable law regarding personal data protections.