We are looking for our new smart, sales oriented and open-minded colleague to join the Marketplace team on the position of Junior Key Account Manager, who will attract new professional merchants to sell their products on eMAG.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Generates new business by attracting new sellers to the eMAG Marketplace platform in specified product categories assigned to her / him;
• Analyzes the market in the specified categories and identifies suitable merchants for the eMAG Marketplace platform;
• Communicates with potential sellers by phone, email and in person, presenting the opportunities provided by eMAG Marketplace;
• Attends industry and eMAG events to meet new potential sellers and present the eMAG Marketplace platform;
• Maintains an evidence of received leads and capitalizes them according to Marketplace strategy;
• Signs contracts with sellers: negotiates commercial clauses, obtains the approval of Legal Dept. for specifics of the seller’s domain of activity (industry);
• Assists the seller with the registration procedure for joining eMAG Marketplace;
• Assists the seller in his first steps on the Marketplace platform;
• Experience on a similar position
• University degree
• Proficiency in MS Office products
• Very good command of English
• Excellent oral and written Bulgarian language skills
• Very good communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Very good prioritization and time management skills
• And it would be an advantage if you have Romanian language
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and bonus based on the performance
• Full range of company benefits
• Integration programs in a professional, young and dynamic team
• Be part of the online market leader
• Professional environment where you will have the chance to learn on a daily basis and develop your career
• Having the opportunity to work with the latest technologies
Who are we?
Launched in 2001 in Romania, 2012 in Bulgaria, 2013 in Hungary and 2015 in Poland, eMAG is one of the pioneers of the Romanian e-commerce market. eMAG is an online shop with IT&C products and solutions, as well as with home appliances with a permanently extending offer.
In Romania, in its 15 years of activity, eMAG team has rapidly grown, currently reaching a number of more than 4500 employees. eMAG supports the development of the Romanian and Bulgarian work force, offering highly specialized jobs, in an evolving market.