Do you want to become part of an innovative, technical team, working in a fast-paced, exciting industry? Then JFD Group is the company for you!
JFD stands for JUST FAIR & DIRECT! Acknowledged as one of the industry’s fastest-growing and respected fintech companies, JFD is already ranked among the top 20 largest online brokers worldwide, as it continues to employ cutting-edge technologies and set new standards. Following 18 months of research and development, JFD was founded in 2011, and now has offices in Cyprus, Bulgaria, Spain and Germany, with more than 60 employees worldwide.
Our team of Software Engineers in Varna is looking to grow!
Department: Software Development
Reports to: Operations Director
Working Hours: 09:00-18:00
Commencement Period: As soon as possible
• Take part in major projects for big data management and analysis including extraction transformation and loading of financial and other data from various systems and developing analysis and visualization models.
• Support the company with software solutions needed for internal usage.
• Develop software solutions and database models and scripts.
• Test, debug, and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle.
• Assist with database design, programming and data model decisions
• Giving expert advice on SQL optimization, stored procedure design and other Database performance issues
• Support release manager to build packages, versions and releases.
• Ensure the third level of support for incident management to the production teams and problems resolution
• Determine data storage needs
• Business analyzing
• Ensure data quality and high availability
• Apply optimization/performance improvement techniques
• Data visualization
• Dimensional modeling and modeling tools
• Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
• Ability to learn and implement new technologies
• Strong teamwork skills
• Experience with .NET Framework/C#, C++ and MySQL
• Experience with SQL, OLAP, MDX, SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
• Fluent spoken & written English
SKILLS OF SIGNIFICANT ADVANTAGE:
• Experience with Power BI
• ETL tool sets, such as SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
• University degree in a relevant or related field
• Relational and NoSQL databases
• Zoho CRM
• Blockchain knowledge
• Understanding of financial markets
• Experience with Meta Quotes products
The successful candidate will become part of a fast-growing international company and get true exposure to working as part of a global team while enjoying:
• A superb remuneration package, including an annual bonus
• Entitlement to our health insurance package from day one
• 21 days of annual holiday leave that increases relative to your time of service at JFD
• A highly professional environment with an international team who will support, guide and coach you every step of the way
• On-going professional development
• A spacious modern office in a luxury business building in downtown Varna, Bulgaria
At JFD, no effort goes unnoticed.
If we triggered your interest, APPLY NOW by sending your CV in English.
By applying for this job at JFD, you voluntary agree to share information, some of which could be classified as personal. Any personal data that you provide will be used only for the purposes of the recruitment process in respect to potential employment opportunities. It will be stored, processed,
retrieved and deleted in accordance with the GDPR.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.