E-Motive is a trusted service provider for multichannel solutions worldwide.
Our team sells, optimizes, and provides customer service in more than 15 countries across Europe, Asia, and USA. We have business clients and we manage their online trades.
E-Motive provides outsourced services to sellers, brands, and manufacturers such as Inventory, Data Optimization, Account Management, Customer Service and Web Development. We want to enable them to represent themselves on multichannel e-commerce platforms, this predominately is eBay and amazon. We also provide services directly to eBay and represent them in several countries around the world.
For our office in Varna, we are looking for a Data Analyst with advanced Power Query and Power BI skills to support the business.
- Review data processes, skills of data teams, and provide recommendations for improvement or optimizations.
- Build training plan to upskill existing team members.
- Develop training plans for new hires to ensure maximum time to proficiency
- Deliver training sessions
- Be a mentor to develop skills within the team
- Come with multiple solutions for a problem, document, and present solution options with different considerations to stakeholders.
- Contribute to database architecture and design, development, implementation, review, enhancing and creating new features.
- Analyzing, planning, developing, deploying, and manage Bl infrastructure.
- Build and deliver reporting across the organization
- Data analysis to understand source data, provide inputs to business analysis and create extracts for data consumers.
- Advanced Excel Power Query skills
- Experience of utilizing and building Microsoft Power BI reporting
- Knowledge of relational databases and knowledge of cloud technologies
- A good understanding of the complexities of scale.
- Expertise on Database designing Tools, Data Modelling skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- C1 level of English
It will be considered as an advantage
- Experience with automation tools such as TeamCity and Octopus Deploy.
- Knowledge of version control systems ideally Git with GitFlow/GitHub Flow.
- Database development experience, including Data warehouse design & development.
- Exposure to MS SQL 2008 and SQL 2012 databases
- Hands-on experience in writing SSIS packages.
What we offer
You will also enjoy all the benefits which come with being part of a growing business. We value the people that work for us so in addition to a competitive salary we offer…
- A great professional experience in a fast-paced sector.
- Ongoing training.
- Young and friendly team to work with.
- English-speaking environment.
- Opportunity for further professional development.
- Regular Team building events.
- Work from home option.
If you want to join an environment that is professional, challenging, hardworking and rewarding, become part of a committed team whose vision is to deliver breakthrough results, please contact our Recruitment Team supplying your English CV and salary/benefit package.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company. So, if you think this is the role for you, apply today.