Linux Kernel Developer
MM Solutions is a global leader in mobile software for imaging, video and audio, employing more than 260 software specialists in Sofia and Plovdiv, Bulgaria. We are strategic partner of Qualcomm and Texas Instruments for camera solutions, e-books, tablets, etc and well-established with all Tier 1 mobile phones and tablets vendors.
In order to satisfy the increasing number of customers and projects MM Solutions is looking to hire Linux Kernel Developers.
- Design and maintenance of SW for embedded platforms;
- Board Support Package (BSP) development and maintenance;
- Bootloaders development and maintenance;
- Linux Kernel porting and maintenance;
- Linux Device Drivers development, porting and maintenance;
- Power and performance optimizations.
- University degree in Computer Systems/ Communication technologies/ Information technologies/ Computer science or equivalent;
- Experience in SW development for Linux Kernel level, User space or drivers for Linux;
- Linux Kernel knowledge and Linux Device Drivers knowledge;
- C programming, and Linux shell scripting;
- Familiar with low-level Linux libraries and tools;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
Additional experience (recommended):
- Embedded systems peripherals – SPI, GIO, I2C, UART;
- Contribution to Linux open source;
- Familiar with upstreaming kernel drivers and updates;
- Knowledge in embedded mobile (Linux and/or Android) development.
- Excellent opportunities for career growth;
- Professional training;
- Opportunity to work on innovative and challenging International projects with world leading companies in mobile phones and multimedia;
- Friendly work environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated people;
- Social benefits, including additional health care insurance, food vouchers and sports programs;
- Office near Vitosha metro station and Paradise Center.
Candidates can apply directly through this site, by sending their CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality is guaranteed.