We are experts in what we do and we are looking for the most talented employees. For our partners - a fast-growing engineering company, specializing in end-to-end IT solutions, with partners worldwide, we are looking to appoint "Senior Java Developer".
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable,
• You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications;
• Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java application development
while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing;
• Designing, developing, and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
Your Responsibilities :
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code;
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications;
• Prepare and produce releases of software components;
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and
presenting these for architectural review.
• Proven hands-on working experience in Java development;
• Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns;
• Profound insight of Java (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.); • Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate); • Excellent knowledge on NoSQL Databases;
• Experience in the Spring Framework – Boot/Integration/Data;
• Experience with Docker and deployed JVM based containers on K8S;
• Working with proper tools to monitor runtime environment with logs/metrics/traces –
preference to ELK stack;
• Experience with streaming, specifically Apache Kafka.
• Good command of English (B2)
• Performance testing and improvements, JMeter/Gatling;
• Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC);
• Experience with test-driven development.
Additional Health insurance + dental care
ECO transportation expenses
20 days annual leave with one additional day for every year at the company up to 25 days