Our client is one of the stable international blockchain companies, with its own relational blockchain platform.
So far, the company has released both - successful products and new start-up projects, and whether you’re looking for a stable company or the energy of a start-up team both expectations can be justified!
Established in 2014, the company is the creator of the relational blockchain - a new blockchain architecture that combines the power and flexibility of a relational database and the fault-tolerant decentralized security of a blockchain. The company has its own Relational blockchain platform that makes sense!
The company is expanding its remote team and is looking to hire a skilled and open-minded Mid-Senior Blockchain Developer.
A wholly new approach to building decentralized applications for the real world – a public platform for decentralized applications.
Relational blockchain allows the company to offer a user and developer experience, which no other blockchain platform can match, making it easy for people to build decentralized apps in the real world.
There is a great passion to empower people to build a fair and decentralized society, where technology allows everyone to benefit without anyone being exploited.
That is why the company provides user-empowering ecosystems and tools for exploring the potential of blockchain technology.
As a blockchain developer, you will be on the frontier of tech, a frontier with loosely defined rules and a lot of room to try things - you can define the industry.
As a blockchain developer, first and foremost, you write the code that goes on the blockchain, but also, take the mindset and philosophy of decentralization and blockchain and help others understand it.
Compared to other fields, the developer that knows blockchain, has more influence over the applications being built.
The company has projects in different areas ranging from, music, gaming, real estate, Defi, fashion, supply chain, and more - all relating to blockchain.
You will be assigned to work as a blockchain developer on one of these projects, with the responsibility that can grow over time.
Common tasks or activities are:
- Product ideation
- Product development
- NFT sales
- Air Drops
- Unit tests
- Code auditing
- Explaining and teaching about blockchain
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· ERC standards
· Are a friendly team player
· Have the courage to speak up if you see something that can be improved
· Are open-minded and passionate about new technologies
· Have the ability to change your mind
Please apply with your CV and a portfolio of your released product(s).
The company is mostly flat in hierarchy, consensus-oriented, and distributed around the world.
Self-development and listening to the needs of our people are core values!
Benefits & Perks:
• Flexible working time, remote or on-site – up to you
• Budget to set-up your home office
• Covered training and certification courses (annual budget for you), covered workshops or conferences to improve your personal development.
• Company retreats plus monthly team meetups (expenses covered) for team-building.
• Additional Health Insurance
• Monthly reimbursement for a gym membership, massage and others, promoting a healthy lifestyle.