Be ON Mobile is the R&D Center of BankingON USA. We make a line of mobile banking products that provides concierge-like services to credit union members, through a user experience superior to mobile apps offered by core banking systems. Our customers are 7000+ credit unions (CUs) & community banks in the US.
We are looking for developers for our new project. It's a banking platform where data drives feature development, modern technology provides endless extensibility, and members get the right tools at the right time. We're looking to build a highly extendable cloud-native solution based on .NET microservices using an agile approach.
Currently, the project is in the discovery phase, so it's an opportunity for you to take part in the discussion and selection process of the exact technologies and services to use. The expected average load is 60k daily active users. And since it's a financial sector, we expect the security and compliance requirements to be tight.
We expect the successful candidates to work as part of the cross-functional development team and take part in planning and grooming the high-level tasks before creating an implementation that meets the defined goals.
Headquarters: Austin, TX.
For our Sofia based R&D Center, we are looking for Senior DevOps Engineer
• 5+ years of relevant experience.
• Experience with the distributed systems development.
• Bash, PowerShell.
• AWS experience.
• Linux experience.
• Containers (e.g., Docker, containerd, etc.).
• Cloud-native solutions.
• Agile development principles.
Nice to have:
• Fintech, US banking system experience.
• Familiarity with Networking.
• Familiarity with Security.
• Kubernetes experience.
• Experience in cleaning up things in growing projects.
• Other cloud platforms experience (Azure, Google).
• Great communication, collaboration, teaming, self-management, and organization skills.
• Analytical skills in problem-solving and troubleshooting.
• Tendency to automate routine operations.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly develop working relationships.
• Personally motivated to excel in assignments, continuously self-educate, and mentor other team members.
• Assertive, with the confidence to voice issues / roadblocks and provide insights across the team.
● Positive and friendly environment;
● Flexible work schedule;
● 80% remote work (one day in office per week min);
● Additional health insurance package;
● Work among open minded and progressive team of proactive people;
● Work at a value-centric company.
● Salary up to 9500 BGN Netto