Our client is one of the largest online gambling companies in the world with many locations in Europe, the USA, and Australia.
Building its tech team in Bulgaria, the company is looking to hire a skilled Full Stack Engineer (React/NodeJS).
Choose your working mode option - fully remotely or hybrid/office-based in Sofia.
Company Tech Stack:
• React / React Native
• Micro Frontends
• Event Driven Architecture and messaging
• Microservices and RESTful Web API
• Continuous Delivery using Jenkins and Docker
• Test Driven Development
• Agile and lean values
You will be part of a cross-functional team of talented developers working together to create the best Sports Betting experience in the world.
- Developing modern and reusable front-end components, that build up the entire customer-facing sports betting experience.
- Take ownership and develop reliable high-quality code.
Occasional travel may be needed as the company is spread on multiple locations with developers across Europe.
• You have at least 5 years of experience working as a developer.
• You are able to build scalable software in a distributed architecture and above all, you are passionate about solving challenging problems in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
• You take great pride in your ability to grasp complex business scenarios and translate them into solutions with clean and performant code.
• You are communicative and positive thinking
Benefits & Perks:
• Flexible working time, remote or on-site – up to you
• Budget to set-up your home office
• Covered training and certification courses (annual budget for you), covered workshops or conferences to improve your personal development.
• Company retreats plus monthly team meetups (expenses covered) for team-building.
• Additional Health Insurance
• Monthly reimbursement for a gym membership, massage and others, promoting a healthy lifestyle.
Please note: The submitted data information is personal as per the Personal Data Protection Law and also per GDPR and will be treated confidentially.
IESF Bulgaria is an international recruitment agency (license N: 2441 / 18.01.2018).