Our client is a German IT company (IAM / Security), opening its own company branch in Sofia. The company covers the whole lifecycle of Identity and Access Management (IAM) as a vendor-independent system integrator for security solutions (IAM).
To start building its own team in Bulgaria, we are looking to hire a Mid - Senior Java Developer.
• As a member of an agile DevOps team, you develop and operate solutions for Identity and Access Management.
• You accompany the entire life cycle: from design and implementation to integration and productive operation.
• You actively contribute to architecture and design discussions around our customer-specific solutions.
• You apply the latest techniques such as continuous delivery, zero downtime and cloud technologies for highly scalable, fail-safe solutions.
• You will be involved with the latest technologies in identity and access management, API management and IoT.
• You have successfully completed an apprenticeship in an IT subject or have a degree in computer science, business informatics, mathematics or a related course of study.
• You have at least 3 years of practical experience and are an expert in Java, the Java ecosystem or other programming languages, or want to become one.
• You are interested in cloud-native applications and have perhaps already some experiences with them or implemented your first project with them.
• You are fit in the use of SQL and NoSQL databases or when you want to join as a Junior, SQL and NoSQL databases are not foreign words to you.
• You have a broad technical understanding, are interested in IT security and are open to new trends and technologies.
• You have very good English skills (B2-C1) and perhaps even speak German (not required)
Benefits and Perks:
• Above-average pay, top-quality equipment incl. private use, personal coach
• Access to personal and professional training and development (not catalogue based).
• Access to German and English courses sponsored by the company
• Flat organization, short decision-making channels and a high level of personal responsibility with a lot of room for decision-shaping in an established company
• Strong focus on your work-life balance, the possibility to work from home.
• Promotion of the corporate climate, e.g., through regular team and company events in a relaxed atmosphere, large company-wide events in the summer and winter
• Health insurance
• Gym sports card
• 25 days’ holiday
• flexible working hours
• Team events
Please note: The submitted data information is personal as per the Personal Data Protection Law and per GDPR and will be treated confidentially.
IESF Bulgaria is an international recruitment agency (license N: 2441 / 18.01.2018).
Only short-listed applicants are going to be contacted.