Our client is one of the largest online gambling companies in the world with many locations in Europe, the USA, and Australia.
Building its tech team in Bulgaria, the company is looking to hire software engineers in test automation.
• Testing: TestNG, Junit
• Development: Java, Spring, Spring Boot, JMS, JSON, Oracle
• Monitoring: Grafana, influxDB & Splunk
• Pipeline: Git, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Continuous delivery
• Ways of working: Best development practices, Agile and lean values
You will be a part of one of the cross-functional teams (consisting of 6-10 team members) with the following tasks:
• You work closely with the developers, architects and product owners
• You will be responsible for planning and executing tests to ensure new features and products work as intended
• You create test plans and other relevant documentation and you design and execute test cases
• You think about what is good for the products in the long term when you make decisions
Desired Candidate Profile:
• You are detail-oriented and have a curious mindset to understand our products and to ensure their continued stability
• You are experienced at solving challenging problems in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• You deep dive to find the root causes of issues and propose solutions
• You are passionate and experienced with backend testing but are not hesitant to explore frontend testing if needed in your team
• You are a problem solver. You are open to learning new technologies to improve the impact you make
• As a team player you are willing to contribute towards the full responsibilities of the team
• You are a role model in behavior (proactive communication, collaboration – within and across teams) with a positive mindset
• You are curious and ask questions to understand better and ask for help when you need it
Benefits & Perks:
• Flexible working time, remote or on-site – up to you
• Budget to set-up your home office
• Covered training and certification courses (annual budget for you), covered workshops or conferences to improve your personal development.
• Company retreats plus monthly team meetups (expenses covered) for team-building.
• Additional Health Insurance
• Monthly reimbursement for a gym membership, massage and others, promoting a healthy lifestyle.
Please note: The submitted data information is personal as per the Personal Data Protection Law and also per GDPR and will be treated confidentially.
IESF Bulgaria is an international recruitment agency (license N: 2441 / 18.01.2018).