MM Solutions is a global leader in mobile software for imaging, video and audio, employing more than 260 software specialists in Sofia and Plovdiv, Bulgaria. We are strategic partner of Texas Instruments and Qualcomm for camera solutions, e-books, tablets, etc and well-established with all Tier 1 mobile phones and tablets vendors.
In order to satisfy the increasing number of customers and projects MM Solutions is looking to hire Junior Embedded C Developers.
- Development and support of custom specific Embedded devices and features;
- System optimizations – performance, power, memory, build environment;
- Analysis and triage of reported problems.
- University degree in Electronic engineering / Communication technologies/ Information technologies/ Computer science or equivalent;
- C programming knowledge;
- Knowledge in Embedded mobile (Linux/ Windows /Android) development;
- Experience with build systems and environment settings – makefiles, compilers, linkers;
- Source control systems knowledge – Git/ Gerrit;
- Microcontroller programming knowledge;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Embedded systems peripherals – SPI, GIO, I2C;
- System knowledge – RTOS, multimedia-oriented subsystems;
- HW knowledge – microprocessors, microcontrollers.
Candidates can apply directly through this site, by sending their CV.Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.Confidentiality is guaranteed.
- Excellent opportunities for career growth;
- Professional training;
- Opportunity to work on innovative and challenging International projects with world leading companies in mobile phones and multimedia;
- Friendly work environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated people;
- Social benefits, including additional health care insurance, food vouchers and sports programs;
- Office near Vitosha metro station and Paradise Center.