We are looking for a SENIOR REACT JS DEVELOPER to join our Poker Development team in Sofia.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
ARE YOU OUR NEXT STAR PLAYER?
WHY WE NEED YOU: –
As part of the Poker Web Development team, you will be helping to build the future of Poker gaming on the Web. You will be responsible for building interactive web and mobile games as well as a variety of shared web components and applications focused on delivering maximum player impact.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR: –
As a Senior Software Developer, you have a demonstrable record of delivering engaging customer experiences and maintainable software on time. You’ll have relentlessly high standards for yourself and everyone around you and will drive engineering best practices throughout, while constantly looking for improvements.
YOUR EXPERIENCE WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: –
- 5+ years of industry experience in a software engineering role
- Experience working with technologies, frameworks and tools used within the teams supported product list:
- React, Redux, Typescript, NodeJS, NextJS, Webpack, Jenkins, GIT, Docker, K8s.
- Experience working with modern web testing frameworks to ensure high quality deliveries: Cypress and/or Cucumber for acceptance/integration tests and Jest, Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, Chai for unit tests
- Developing technical plans and contributing to technical architecture as products grow
- Experience collaborating directly with cross-disciplinary product teams and designers, and a proven track record of delivering value to customers or users.
AS THE IDEAL CANDIDATE, YOU WILL HAVE: –
- Extensive experience with a React / Redux based web development stack
- A strong appetite for continuous learning, staying current on latest developments in web technologies is a plus
- An understanding of how the web works from initial request through the full stack is advantageous
- An engaged and proactive team player who is always ready to share knowledge and constructive feedback openly is an asset
- Familiarity with online poker and the community, with a passion for video games
- Significant, demonstrated impact that your work has had on the product and/or the teams
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Health and Dental Insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and disability coverage
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career, including full access to the Udemy platform and the mindfulness and meditation application Headspace
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 BGN for your new addition whilst working for us
- A sports’ card membership valid across the country
- In-house yoga and gymnastic classes, as well as dances
- Discounts as a compliment form us among different services
- Monthly lunch and travel allowance
- Free snacks, fruits and drinks in the office.
ABOUT THE GROUP
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
WANT A SEAT AT THE TABLE? APPLY NOW!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.