MM Solutions is a global leader in mobile software for imaging, video and audio, employing more than 260 software specialists in Sofia and Plovdiv, Bulgaria. We are strategic partner of Qualcomm and Texas Instruments for camera solutions, e-books, tablets, etc and well-established with all Tier 1 mobile phones and tablets vendors.
In order to satisfy the increasing number of customers and projects MM Solutions is looking to hire Junior Project Managers.
- Creating clear and attainable project objectives, building the project requirements, and managing the time, scope, schedule and quality;
- Ongoing tracking of projects and tasks’ deliverables using appropriate tools and reporting of the progress to head of delivery and other stakeholders. Ensure all projects and tasks are progressed as per plan and raise flags on time;
- Coordinate with team managers;
- Review and analyze how one change in a project affects all other projects;
- Evaluate what is actually happening on a project and adjust the production schedule as needed;
- Inform other departments of any speed bumps or changes in scope;
- Take care for the documentation;
- Leading of technical team;
- Regular reporting.
- University degree in IT field, Master degree in Business administration is an advantage;
- Project Management Experience at IT Company;
- Experience of full project life cycle delivery;
- Ability to write clear business requirements and specifications;
- Have good planning and time management skills;
- Ability to work well under low supervision. Very organized. Pay attention to small details;
- Being able to utilize presentation, computer and software applications or equipment;
- Strong technical ability;
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills;
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken.
Candidates can apply directly through this site, by sending their CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality is guaranteed.
- Excellent opportunities for career growth;
- Professional training;
- Opportunity to work on innovative and challenging International projects with world leading companies in mobile phones and multimedia;
- Friendly work environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated people;
- Social benefits, including additional health care insurance, food vouchers and sports programs;
- Office near Vitosha metro station and Paradise Center.