Holland Hires is recruiting for one of our clients, M2M Services. They are a global technology company, with offices in Bulgaria and USA, focused on creating and implementing innovative IoT solutions. Their best-in-class engineering capabilities provide for the highest value of “smart homes” products at the most affordable price. The company’s portfolio includes communication equipment for the security industry, energy distribution, logistics and more.
Currently, М2М Services are expanding their Development team and looking for a Junior Full-stack developer.
For the role of Junior Full Stack Developer, we seek creative candidates to participate in designing and implementing solutions within distributed architecture environment.
Desired Knowledge and Experience:
● Bachelor in Computer Science, Informatics or equivalent;
● 1-2 years experience with Microsoft Framework (ASP.NET, C#/.NET);
● Experience with TCP/IP stack and Socket programming;
● Knowledge of SQL and RDBMS design and implementation (MS SQL Server);
● Must be a self-starter, able to work productively without close supervision;
● Responsible and team-oriented person;
● Good working level in English.
● Developing code for new features on the front-end, back-end and web-services;
● Taking part in improvements and optimizations of our products;
● Understanding and following of good coding practices and patterns;
● Coding using the Microsoft stack (primarily ASP.NET, C#/.NET);
● Follow good version control etiquette;
● Work on a ticket-based approach in an evolving agile environment (Jira);
● Design, create and implement database backend;
● Integrations with and consumption of third-party services.
● Bachelor/Master in Computer Science, Informatics or equivalent;
● Knowledge of: Languages (C#); Framework (ASP.NET, Xamarin, .Net); Markup (XML, XAML);
● Experience using Visual Studio;
● High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
● Knowledge of .NET Framework - MVC, Web API, WCF, Entity Framework;
● Knowledge of SCRUM, Agile;
● Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and teamwork skills.
The company offers:
● Join a stable and constantly growing global company
● Staff development, external trainings
● An attractive salary plus a year-end bonus (13th salary)
● Dynamic, challenging, and interesting work
● Friendly and motivating work environment
● Additional premium health insurance package
To apply, please send your CV with a recent photo in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All candidates will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Holland Hires is licensed by National Agency of Employment, license N 1905/17.07.2015.