Why applying at People LTD?
Our partners are the top and most successful companies on the market. Together we deliver exceptional services for our clients. However that goal is not possible without our people who are the core of our success and outstanding contribution.
If you want to start building your career along with evolving your personal skills and capabilities to new heights you should apply now! We are currently currently looking for customer service specialist who can sustain the company\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s products and resolve customer\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s inquiries.
What were looking for:
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to deliver the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a can do attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
- Act as the primary technical contact, deliver advanced technical troubleshooting and problem-solving solutions for corporate customers including, issues escalated to the highest level of management
- Collaborate on cross-team and cross-product technical issues by working with colleagues from other teams as needed to resolve customer problems
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and escalation managers when additional support is needed
- Manage critical issues by setting customer expectations, devise and implement action plans and professionally communicate to all parties involved
- Fluency in English - both written and spoken
- University degree in a technical field will be considered as a plus Basic technical knowledge is required - OS, Active Directory, DNS etc.
- Knowledge of Windows application usage (Office Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Logical thinking, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Prior customer service or support experience required
- Passion for technology and learning
In return, we offer you:
- Food vouchers
- No overnight shifts
- Medical insurance-one of the best in the market
- Free massages in the office- every Friday
- Multisport card discount
- Social bonus for Marriage and Child birth
- Refer a friend / RAF bonus
- Corporate trainings and development programs
- Team buildings and events
- Additional corporate discounts in restaurants close to the office
- Free drinks in the office / coffee and tea Fruit days
- Excellent office location
People LTD has License 2303/ 05.07.2017 for providing human resources service.4