Balkaninvest eu EOOD is a registered Bulgarian recruitment agency. Our
services are licensed and supervised by the Ministry of Labour and
Social Policy of the Republic of Bulgaria. Our approach is to support in
particular companies with an international set-up to find employees
that make a difference.
For one of our clients, a Western
European IT-company with a revolutiory software solution for targeted
research institutions, we are currently searching for a capable and
Ruby on Rails Developer
for their new team (several positions available). Workplace will be in the center of Sofia.
- Decoupling the Front-End from a classic Rails application and turning it into an API only application.
- Writing high quality DRY code using the TDD principles
- Reviewing your colleagues work
What we expect:
- Ruby on Rails
- Relational databases SQL (clever JOINS and subqueries whenever required)
- TDD (with RSpec, MiniTest or Capybara)
- Source Control with Git and GitLab with various flows
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Benefitial would be a solid understanding of APIs with a REST-ful architecture or GraphQL
- Understanding of cloud platforms (like AWS, Heroku, Digital Ocean, etc.)
- In-memory data stores (Redis, Memcached)
- Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM development process rounds up your profile
Our client offers:
- Working for a rapidly expanding employer
- An very competitive compensation package
- A long-term perspective with a young company
opportunity sounds attractive for you? Then apply with your detailed CV
in English. Only short – listed candidates will be contacted.
All information provided will be treated confidentially.
Balkaninvest with recruitment license № 1757 and № 1758 issued by the
National Agency of Employment
Всички данни, предоставени от Вас,
са защитени по смисъла на ЗЗЛД и ще бъдат използвани единствено за
целите на настоящия подбор. „Балканинвест.ЕУ“ ЕООД е лицензирана фирма
за извършване на подбор и посредническа дейност, с лицензни номера 1757и
1758, издадени от Министерство на труда и социалната политика.