position of release engineer is responsible to coordinate, organize,
validate and prepare the release package to be deployed to staging
and production environment for every release. In order to
achieve that, the release manager must:
closely with the project managers of all development teams to have
visibility of the priorities and estimations of the currently
• Attend inter-team release sync meetings
Define the release scope across all teams.
• Prepare “Request
For Change” document, including features planned for the next
• Work with project managers and team leaders to prepare
delivery plan, which includes both technical and functional steps to
be executed during the deployment phase.
• Track status of
changes for the upcoming releases
• Prepare the release packages
following strict release management procedure
• Validate all
components are building.
• Validate safety and quality of DB
• Work closely with the QA lead to validate the quality
of the package during the stage testing phase.
Release Notes document
• Be available at the time of deployment
to manage and facilitate the deployment, and involve business or
technical resources if necessary
• Execute release finalization
procedure to mark release stories and clear the working boards.
Be responsible to keep the staging environment close to the
production environment, fix issues, align configurations.
on optimization and automation of the release process.
in the area of Information Technologies
• Experience with
programming .NET applications
• Good knowledge in MS SQL
Experience in system administration, mainly Windows systems
Experience with devops operations
• Very good English skills,
both spoken and written.
• Good negotiation and communication
• Good organization skills and attention to detail
Relevant work experience as Release manager in software development
projects is a Plus
remuneration and social benefits package
• Food vouchers,
Multisport card, Health insurance
• Snacks and drinks in the
• 25 days of vacation
• Flexible Home office
• Bonus for employee referral
• Training by team
leaders with great experience
• The opportunity to write the
history of a leading and growing multinational company
Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house
• An environment where product expertise, professional
and personal commitment are rewarded
• Dynamic and friendly work
• Office location – 1 min far from a metro station
If you are interested for this position, please send your current CV.
We will contact all convenient candidates.
IT Recruitment Bulgaria Ltd. has license № 3131, valid from 01.03.2021