MM Solutions is a global leader in mobile software for imaging, video
and audio, employing more than 260 software specialists in Sofia and
Plovdiv, Bulgaria. We are strategic partner of Texas Instruments and
Qualcomm for camera solutions, e-books, tablets, etc and
well-established with all Tier 1 mobile phones and tablets vendors.
In order to satisfy the increasing number of customers and projects MM
Solutions is looking to hire Junior Image Quality Engineers.
• Use statistical methods to analyze image quality data and generate reports and presentations;
• Develop objective image quality metrics for characterizing image quality for various human and machine vision applications;
• Identify and root cause image quality and performance issues;
• Design and implement automated test cases to check the quality of image processing products and their features;
• Apply different image processing techniques to improve overall camera quality;
• Perform tuning and optimization of hardware image signal processors and software imaging algorithms.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline (Mathematics, Physics,
Computer Science, Imaging science, Optical Science, Engineering);
• Good knowledge in common programming basics;
• Scripting experience (e.g. Perl, Python, Shell) and with Android/adb commands;
• Creative with strong sense and eye for details;
• Flexible (ability to adapt to changing priorities and multiple tasks);
• Fast-Learner (ability to learn new fields);
• Ability to effectively present information to top management, public
groups, and other groups as necessary both internally and externally;
• Comfortable with ambiguity and able to work autonomously;
• Integrity, honesty, openness and a willingness to operate as a team player;
• Good command of English, both written and spoken.
• Excellent opportunities for career growth;
• Professional training;
• Opportunity to work on innovative and challenging International
projects with world leading companies in mobile phones and multimedia;
• Friendly work environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated people;
• Social benefits, including additional health care insurance, food vouchers and sports programs;
Candidates can apply directly through this site, by sending their CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality is guaranteed.