Career Show Tech is the leading Tech event for qualified IT professionals. We aim to connect the best tech talent with their perfect employers. Our clients are currently looking for Manual QA Engineers.
As a Manual QA Engineer you will be responsible for performing positive and negative functional testing, for compatibility testing, and for assuring data integrity.
- Effectively communicate complex and/or difficult information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Partner with software engineering to design and develop tools and to assist in continuous development initiatives
- Operate in an agile software delivery methodology
- 3+ years Manual Testing experience
- 2-3+ years using any defect tracking tool (Jira a plus)
- Expertise using developer/debugging tools
- Experience writing test plans and test cases
- Strong documentation and communication skills
What the right candidate will enjoy:
- The opportunity to work on highly visible projects within a multi-national company!
- Competitive pay and growth opportunities
- Social benefits
Are you the right fit? Apply now!
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.