We believe that the Candidates we meet today will become our Partners tomorrow.
Our client is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Their technology products, services, and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships.
The selected candidate is responsible for the Azure development of data analytics and automation solution. He/she will be working with Data Architects, business owners of data, business analysts, and data custodians and should have a strong foundation and hands-on experience in Azure data services development, as well as deploy the detailed design through enterprise standard tools. He/she will design and validate data solutions that are practical and flexible. These efforts enhance data quality, enrich access and provide business decision makers with information upon which they can make more accurate and effective decisions across multiple domains.
- 5+ years of hands-on data management experience, together with programming experience developing database solutions;
- Strong and proven experience with Microsoft cloud technologies like Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL DB, Cosmos DB, Power BI Data Flows, Power BI modeling;
- Experience with building solutions for consuming data from REST API/ODATA services;
- Strong algorithmic skills with the ability to stitch data together with scripting languages;
- Strong experience with designing and implementing ETL mappings, building data pipelines to collect data and move it into Azure Data Lake;
- Determine database structural requirements by analyzing operations, applications, and programming, while reviewing objectives and evaluating current systems;
- Integrate new data management technologies and software engineering tools into existing structures;
- Experience with managing and maintaining quality data by performing operations such as cleaning, transformation and ensuring integrity in both on-prem and a Cloud- based relational database environment;
- Ensure data is ready for use by consuming application and analyst using frameworks and microservices to serve data;
- Provide support to data integration and ETL components by coding utilities as needed;
- Collaborate with data architects, data modelers and IT team members on project goal.
- Technical Degree in Computer Science/Engineering;
- Role Specific Experience: 5+ years of experience with ETL and cloud (Azure) development;
- Extensive experience with one or more leading RDBMS e.g. Oracle, MS SQL Server, etc.;
- Extensive Experience with data integration (Real-time and ETL);
- Ability to work independently upon receiving guidance and objectives;
- Experience in various development methodologies such as Agile/Scrum development methodology;
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- A wide degree of creativity and lateral thinking;
- Excellent communication, writing/documentation and facilitation skills;
- Strong diplomatic, interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Maturity to participate in a complex program in an Agile environment.
- Cloud Technologies: Microsoft Azure;
- Services: Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL DB, Cosmos DB, Python, Power BI (Data flows).
- Fully remote during Covid19;
- Being a part of an international team;
- Very good remuneration;
- Multisport card;
- Dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Open and transparent communication;
- Long term career growth opportunities.
All suitable candidates will be contacted by our recruitment team. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment N=2770.