About the company:
Coherent Solutions is a US based software product development and consulting company that solves client business problems by bringing together global expertise, innovation, and creativity to produce world-class technology solutions. The US-based delivery teams work side-by-side with 1400+ employees globally. North America headquarters reside in Minneapolis, US, with European locations in Bulgaria, Romania, Belarus, Ukraine, and Lithuania.
About the Project and Role:
Our client is the market leader in contact center robotic process automation (RPA). The patented platform delivers a proven approach for automating currently manual management processes. The DevOps team is responsible for installing and upgrading the application in a hosted environment (SaaS). On this role you would lead international team of technical experts that runs and manages application and infrastructure operations for the Company’s clients. Environments are technically sophisticated, and the DevOps Deployment Engineer will work the Agile Deployment Methodology, custom and commercial tools which are used to manage the environment, automation technologies, monitoring, alerting, and others.
The position is located in our Sofia office. Working remote is also an option.
Linux ( Redhat/CentOS); Ansible; Windows, Grafana: Promeheus/Thanos; Alertmanager, Site24/7; Maria DB; Redis; Git, Jenkins, Gerrit, Bitbucket, Maven, Nexus, .Net, Java, Spring Cloud
The experience and expertise we are looking for would be:
- At least 5+ years of DevOps experience
- Solid experience with Linux system administration;
- Hands-on experience with Ansible;
- Basic experience with Windows system administration;
- Solid experience with at least one scripting language such as bash; Python and/or Power shell
- Solid experience with continuous integration (CI/CD) and automated build tools such as Jenkins;
- Monitoring experience with Grafana, Prometheus and/or Alertmanager is a strong advantage
- Experience in leading a team, preferably in international environment
If this opportunity excites you, send us your resume!Why joining Coherent Solutions?
Coherent Solutions is a stable growing company with more than 15 years of history. The Sofia office is the newest development center of the company and has opened in 2018. For every professional, we are ready to offer working conditions that will reveal your potential in the best possible way. Knowledge, personal skills and real work experience are the only criteria for evaluating candidates in our company.Career development
- Internal and external trainings
- Different and challenging projects
- International working environment and knowledge sharing
- Conferences and events attendance
- Management and other soft skills trainings
- Standard working hours
- Home office
- Additional Health Insurance
- Multisport card
- Corporate events and Team buildings
- Happy hour
- Dynamic and friendly work environment
- Comfortable relax zones
- Different group activities