About the company:
Coherent Solutions is a US based software product development and consulting company that solves client business problems by bringing together global expertise, innovation, and creativity to produce world-class technology solutions. The US-based delivery teams work side-by-side with 1400+ employees globally. North America headquarters reside in Minneapolis, US, with European locations in Bulgaria, Romania, Belarus, Ukraine, and Lithuania.
About the Project:
Our client is the market leader in contact center robotic process automation (RPA). The patented platform delivers a proven approach for automating currently manual management processes. Through automation, it enables contact centers to effectively reduce cost and increase employee engagement in industries including financial services, telecommunications, insurance and healthcare.
Technologies: Java, Spring, REST, MS SQL, MySQL, Hadoop (Hbase), GIT, Active MQ, Authentication frameworks (OAuth, OpenID, etc.), Microservices
The technical skillset we are looking for would be:
- Design, build, test, and maintain enterprise SaaS applications using Java and Spring Boot.
- Collaborate with the architecture team to complete designs that meet business requirements.
- Meet with product managers to break down ideas and user stories.
- Research and provide direction for technologies and frameworks to be added to our stack.
- Maintain quality, ensure responsiveness of applications, provide optimization guidance where necessary.
- Collaborate with the Sustaining Engineering team to troubleshoot production issues.
- Provide retrospective after delivery to ensure continuous improvement of the team.
- 5+ years of experience in a software engineering role
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field) preferred
- Object-oriented programming and data structures
- Strong knowledge of RESTful concepts
- DBMS concepts, including familiarity with MySQL
- Experience with Code versioning tools, such as Git
- CS concepts, including design patterns and multithreading.
- Familiarity with CI/CD concepts
- SaaS and Enterprise Architecture concepts
- NoSQL preferred
If this opportunity excites you, send us your resume!
Please, note, that we will consider all the applications with due respect, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Why joining Coherent Solutions?
Coherent Solutions is a stable growing company with more than 15 years of history. The Sofia office is the newest development center of the company and has opened in 2018. For every professional, we are ready to offer working conditions that ill reveal your potential in the best possible way. Knowledge, personal skills and real work experience are the only criteria for evaluating candidates in our company.Career development
- Internal and external trainings
- Different and challenging projects
- International working environment and knowledge sharing
- Conferences and events attendance
- Management and other soft skills trainings
- Standard working hours
- Home office
- Additional Health Insurance
- Multisport card
- Corporate events and Team buildings
- Happy hour
- Dynamic and friendly work environment
- Comfortable relax zones
- Different group activities